Monday, April 25, 2011

final dah datang~~~

it is hard to believe that the final examination is FINALLY here!!huh!! make my life so miserable!! even xde masa nk spend time 4 my bf n my beloved scandal.. hehehe.. ok, thats not the point actually.. the point is, i just wanna thx to all my beloved scandal n especially my bf for the goodluck wishes!! i really appreciate it!! thx guys!! korg la pembakar semangat aku dlam menempuh exam yg mcm sh*t nie... hahaha.. dengan itu, saya nk mohon maaf if selama nie saya dah pernah buat salah or anything yg boleh mengguris perasaan.. sorry sgt...

lastly, aku harap korg doakanlah aku selama aku menghadapi final nie..

*p/s: my final start on 25th of april till 4th of may... n my 20th bday is on 7th of may.. hehehe... 

thank you so much guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment