Friday, April 22, 2011

permulaan yang jauh ketinggalan....

hurmm.. lets start dgn mengucapkan salam .. "salam 1 Malaysia"

what a life!! hidupku mmg pathetic.. actually aku nie dah bercinta.. but.. hurmm.. cintaku bukan biasa.. cintaku tidak layak dihargai.. cintaku layak buat masuk tong sampah.. but honestly, thats my true feeling.. aku sbnarnya GAY!! yes.. i admit that.. ramai org bile dgr je ayat nie, all they know what to do is maki and caci people like us. actually, klo aku pown, i will definitely pukul or bunuh org cm2.. furthermore, im a muslim.. so it is obviously prohibited in my religion. but, i can't lie to myself. cukuplah aku tipu diri aku sendiri... aku x nak org len (perempuan yg dah brcinta dgn aku but x tau aku gay) kene tipu jugak... they r not supposed to be hurt by anyone especially people like me... mmg senanglah nk ckap, "berubahlah.. ko x patut suke sama jenis dgn ko.. nabi x mengaku umat!!" huh!! yup, i know that.. but if nabi muhammad s.a.w. tahu yg korg just nak maki n caci golongan minoriti cm kami, nescaya nabi muhammad s.a.w. plak yg x mengaku ko umat die... i believe that if nabi muhammad s.a.w. still alive.. maybe loads of gay in this world will become str8. u know why?? because nabi muhammad s.a.w. have better ways to change us.. not just maki, caci, benci, pulau n everything...

ok.. one more thing.. actually becoming a gay is not i want it to happened. there's must be reason y allah give me such a jihad like this.. plus, its not only about sex!! yes, many gay out there, all they want is sex.. but for me, i just want love from a guy... and i feel like more secure when man loves me.. its like im the only one in his heart and he will protect me from anything... yes.. right now, i already have my beloved bf.. he is so sweet n romantic.. he always there for me no matter what.. as a student, i think itulah yg membangkitkan semangat aku untuk terus belajar.. without him,i think i don't have the strength to study... yup... u maybe said that y not ur parents?? love from parents is not enough?? hurmm... for me, parents give such a BIG love for us and it is very special.. xde sape lagi yg boleh bagi cinta cm2 kat kita kn... but, cinta from our beloved person is so much special.. they can give u love that ur parents can't give.. for example, when u r stress, u might need shoulder to lean on rite... yes.. my bf always gave me that opportunities 2 do that.. plus, the kisses, holding each other hands, hugging so thightly... u just can't do it with ur parents.. hurmm... n i love my bf so much.. he is my everything.. i don't think i can't survive this world without him.. thank you very much cyg (panggilan aku kat die) for always there 4 baby (panggilan die kat aku)... mesti korg akn cakap, "pegi mamposla ngan cinta songsang ko" or just simply "ada aku kesah??!" hurmm.. i just wanna tell da truth... thats all.. 

*minx maaf if ada tersalah bahasa ke ape ke... im just being honest to myself n u....

No comments:

Post a Comment